Monday 8 August 2016

TBR Orphans - Update


As you may have noticed I've taken an unscheduled blogging break last week.

I've been glued to my Xbox and Dragon Age Inquisition lately, so did not get a lot of reading done. Still I manged to read 2 Orphans (sort of) in Juli. I received the Vampire Destiny Omnibus in March and read two of the three books in the omnibus in July. As I'm reviewing them separately I think that counts as two Orphans.

To make up for my sloppy posting last week, there'll be a giveaway later this week. Well, to be honest - the giveaway is because Jeffe Kennedy is awesome, but more on that later this week.

1 comment:

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Hey, sometimes we need a break from reading for other fun vises. :) I'm curious about the books when you review them.