Saturday 28 February 2015

TBR Orphans Challenge - February Update


I read a total of 4 orphaned books this month!

Rosemary and Rue by Seanan McGuire has been in my TBR pile since December 2013
Love Minus Eighty by Will McIntosh beats that with a month, having been there since November 2013
Binding the Shadows by Jenn Bennett is a recent orphan. It's only been in my TBR pile since September 2014
I'm not even sure how long I've had The Better Part of Darkness by Kelly Gay. I know I got it from a friend, but can't remember how long ago.

I think I did a good job this month in giving my orphaned books some attention.
How about you?
Did you succeed in your challenges?


3 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Well at least I dnf some books this month ;)

Sullivan McPig said...

That's always good too

Aurian said...

Well done Sullivan! Thanks to my reading a lot for Berlin, I get to read some authors/books gathering dust on my shelves as well.