Tuesday 3 January 2012

Teaser Tuesdays - Ascension


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: - Grab your current read - Open to a random page - Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) - Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Not sure about this book yet. I'm having trouble with the way it's written and I think there should be a law against sandal wearing heroes.

Why was she here? She pressed a hand to her stomach then took a deep ragged achy breath. She could lie to herself and say she'd come solely to figure out why she had found a business card, bearing the club's logo, lying at her feet.
(page 93, Ascension by Caris Roane)

1 comment:

Silvia said...

I remember seeing this book in a bookstore and I was intrigued by the cover but I wasn't 100% sure about the contents and so I left it there... Hope it will get better!