Wednesday 25 May 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

My regular followers will probably be able to guess most of the books I'm waiting for, but here's a book I'm dying to read that's by a new-to-me author:

My Life as A White Trash Zombie by Diana Rowland

What is it about:
Teenage delinquent Angel Crawford lives with her redneck father in the swamps of southern Louisiana. She's a high school dropout, addicted to drugs and alcohol, and has a police record a mile long. But when she's made into a zombie after a car crash, her addictions disappear, except for her all-consuming need to stay "alive"...


I want to have this book just for the cover and title alone! Luckily the story sounds like it might be very cool as well, so this one has been pre ordered.







3 comments:

Katie Dalton said...

ohhh I saw this somewhere else too. Looks good just from the cover. :) Let me know what you think after you read it xoxox

Michelle Greathouse said...

I am so looking forward to this book. I've not read anything by this author either - but it's about a zombie and I am a huge zombie nerd. LOL

M

Nina said...

I'm loving the cover too. ;)